Sunday, January 9, 2011

Interview with Tamannah and Pongal Wishes

Tell us about the Pongal treat Siruthai?

This film is the remake of the Telugu film. It has come out ten times powerful than the Telugu version. They have added lot of interesting factors in the screenplay and has made it beautiful. It has come out extraordinarily well. I am donning the role of an innocent girl who falls in love with Karthi.

Tell us about your lover Karthi?

Don't tell like that. Tell that he is Siruthai's film lover. There want be a slightest shade of Paiyya in this film. He has changed his looks. He has excelled in every individual scene. I was very much impressed with Karthi. He is donning the role of a pickpocket. It is a very energetic character. There will be a fantastic romantic comedy at the first meeting itself.

You are always flying. Don't you have the idea of settling in Chennai?

I am very home sick. I always feel like going home in Mumbai after completing my work. My father, mother and friends are all there. I am not able to leave them. That is the reason for not acquiring a house here.

When are you going to act with senior actors?

I definitely have that desire. I want to act with Rajni and Kamal sirs. But the opportunity is yet to come. I also got lots of desire to act in films directed by Manirathnam, Shankar, Gowtham Menon, Sasikumar and Radha Mohan. After five years when I turn back and see, I should have the satisfaction that I had acted in good roles. I always feel that whatever work we do, we should do it with dedication and sincerity.

Who are your close friends in Tamil cinema?

Poonam Bajwa and Vedhika are my very close friends. We three always go for shopping. We also go to restaurants regularly. Please believe me that I have no boyfriends. I wish everyone and all a happy Pongal.




More exclusive photo shots of Tamanna
More exclusive photo shots of Poonam Bajwa
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video TrailerHollywood Celebrity Hot Magazine