Monday, May 9, 2011

Katrina Kaif Hot Sexy Actress Personal List Of Best Movies CV

Katrina Kaif Hot Sexy Actress
                                 Biodata
Name  -----------------------Katrina Kaif
Nick Name --------------- --Kat
Katrina Kaif Date of Birth --- July 16, 1984
Birth Place -------------------Hong Kong
Katrina Kaif Height ----------5' 8½” (1.74 m)
Father -----------------------Was Kashmiri,Indian (Now British citizen)
Mother ----------------------British National
Katrina Kaif Siblings ---------Katrina Kaif is one of eight siblings
Schoool Days ----------------London, UK
Hobbies ---------------------Watching movies, painting, resting, cooking, going to the gym
Dancing ----------------------Learnt Kathak
Favorite actors ---------------Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan,
                                              Aamir Khan.
Favorite actresses ------------Kajol and Madhuri Dixit.
Favorite cricketer ------------Irfan Pathan.
Favorite movies --------------Umrao Jaan (1981), Casablanca (1942), and Gone with
                                              the Wind (1939).
Favorite food-----------------Dahi and rice.
Dream Role------------------“I would love to do a movie set in times of war or conflict.”
Started Modelling ------------At the age of 14 for a jewelry campaign
Profession --------------------Actress, Model
First movie -------------------Boom
Katrina Kaif Hot Sexy Actress
                    Current Events In The Biography
01. At first critics were hard on her poor Hindi Katrina. Although it has been inundated
      with offers. Katrina Kaif Commercial famous # include LG, Cola, fEvicol, Lakme and Veet.

02.  The hot actress took lessons in Hindi and dancing to keep the demand for Bollywood.

03.  Learned Kathak dance works 7 hours a day, without stopping.

04. Originally known artists of his films, because of the poor Hindi.

05. After the copy of Namastey London and Apne insistsher than doubled their own films.

06.  Your favorite designer Rina Dhaka are Indians, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S.

07. Your favorite international designers are Armani, Versace, Miu Miu.

08. The hobbies are dancing, hot actress, cinema, painting, resting, cooking, going spas,
       gym, meeting new people and make friends.

09.  Following the success of Namastey London, Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif are
       considered Jodi  stroke. Compared with Raj Kapoor-Nargis, Guru Dutt, Waheeda
       Rehman, Dharmendra Malini, Hema, Aamir Khan, Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan,
       Kajol. Their chemistry is undeniable on-screen.

10. Katrina is half Indian and half English. His father is an NRI and her mother is English.

11. His father is from Kashmir, India, later acquired British citizenship.

12.  The actress is one of eight siblings.

13.  Katrina Kaif started modeling at the age of 14. His first job as a model for a campaign
       jewelry.

14.  She grew up in Hawaii, then moved to London and now settled in Bombay.

15. Admits it is very emotional.

16.  The actress comfortable clothes and reveals her home.

17.  You do not like the make-up ..!


18.  Katrina Kaif wants to have his privacy invaded by the media to be.

Katrina Kaif Hot Sexy Actress
                                     Katrina Kaif Quotes
01. "When you're in love, someone you work with should mean everything to you ..."

02.  "It's not my style to wear clothes either a minimum, to a sector or even be comfortable
        with the designation of sex symbol. I just want to do good work instead of Sporting
        meant something like that. Sex sells, but within narrow limits, and not always"

03. "... And I'm moody Cancerian to the boot. Even a small thing can change the entire mood,
      but I am working on that. Beside that, I'm also loyal and possessive"

04.  "I hate wearing make-up. When I leave my hair loose, and I do not wear any make-up.
       I feel much more comfortable this way. I did not have to wear makeup."

05.  "I enjoy modeling. Do not forget I was a model before I joined films,
       I started my career as a model, and this will always be my first love."

06.  "I want to do better than what I've done already. In fact, I noticed people changed as well.
       And change for good is always welcome. It is very stimulating,"

07. "It's fun to be a lot on the sets with actors like Saif and Bipasha.
      They do not make me feel unwanted, even for a second."

08.  "When I look back at the cinema when they were called someone else for me to go,
       'No, no, no! This is not me!' But in 'London Namastey and now' Apne 'I felt I was
       watching myself and hearing"

09.  "I'm ruling People suspect is trying to create unnecessary controversies. I can not allow
       other people to stand in the rule of my life. If I did, and I would like to be a person
        miserable. Just because I am in the manufacture of glitter people tend to make
        assumptions about how to live."

10.  "I'm not involved with Salman Khan. I'm just a close friend of his sister, Elvira, and
        I did not have a love interest in my life, I'm just too busy, traveling every single day
       with my work. I'm content to hang out with my friends."

11.  "Salman Khan is an actor and I have learned the Supreme lot from him during the making
      of the film. And is very focused and dedicated."

12.  "Although I have not met Madhuri Dixit Personally, I find her very beautiful on the screen.
       I also find Manisha Koirala beautiful."

13.  "Commented some of the references in Mumbai that I utter the words are wrong. Hello!
       This is probably the guy who has some spent his life in Mumbai. I lived in London and
       knows how to speak like young Indians out there. I have a good mind to dash off a
       message to him."

14.  "I can read and speak Hindi quite well now and this great achievement since
       I did not know the language at all when I came here,"

15. "I have no complaints. I think I'm very lucky. As I said, I have come from abroad and
      I'm not in any place, even closely related. But I have absolutely no problem here.
      People have been more than welcoming, even before you're ready."

16.  "We are very blessed, I think, or what you call it ... mmm ... lucky to get to this stage
       what I have. It's not like I came from acting school and work done at the Academy or
       something. I feel like I was given a tremendous opportunity very opportunity. " 
Katrina Kaif Hot Sexy Actres
              Katrina Kaif List Of The Best Film
01. Maine Pierre Kyun Kiya (Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sushmita Sen, Arshad Warsi)
02. Sarkar (Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Kay Kay, Katrin Kaif)
03. Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu)
04. Namastey London (Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Rishi Kapoor, Javed Sheikh)
05. Apne (Bobby Deol, Deol, Dharmendra, Katrina Kaif, Shilpa Shetty, Kiron is better)
06. Partner (Salman Khan, Katrin Kaif, Govinda, Lara Dutta)
07. Hello (Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor)
08. Race (Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Katrina Kaif)
09. Singh is Kinng (Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Ranvir Shorey, Neha Dhupia)
10. New York (John Abraham and Katrina Kaif, Neil Mukesh)
11. Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif)
12. De Dana Dan (Shetty, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Katrina Kaif)